Saturday, May 22, 2010

Loganville

While driving to the camp where I currently work, I realized that I was very close to Loganville, the town where I had lived when I was about 4 to 7. A few days ago, I finally got the opportunity to go exploring with two other friends from camp. When we got to Loganville, and I called my mom to find the house where we lived. Aaaand we did!

Mom said the last time she was there, they were building a mansion behind it and using our old house as storage. Fortunately, the old house was still standing but it doesn't seem to be used anymore. The mansion itself is waay back and kind of hidden by a hill, but even still there's this big gaudy fence with lions all up on the front and signs that say things like "Caution - guard dog" and "Security Camera in use to aide the prosecution of theft." Sho nuff, there's a surveillance camera mounted on the corner of our old patio. Behind the house is a tree that I planted when I was five, it's really cool to see how it's grown!

The house I lived in when I was little

The tree I planted when I was five

We used to keep bunnies in this barn!

The big fanciness that is on the driveway now

No comments:

Post a Comment