Friday, July 24, 2009

1

Hello!

This post marks my first attempt at bloggage. If you're reading this I guess that means you're at least a little bit interested in me; therefore, I'll tell you a bit about who I am!

My name is Michael and at the time that I'm writing this I'm waiting to begin my sophomore year at UNC Chapel Hill. My mind and body are filled with a passion for music, butI am majoring psychology with a minor in music.

In my junior year of high school I randomly developed Tourette Syndrome (I'll talk more about that in later posts). After developing this, I went to UNC to study chemistry and then go on to med school and become a neurologist specializing in Tourette Syndrome (TS). This plan promptly changed upon my first chemistry class! I reevaluated things and realized that my clinical psychologists had provided me with much more real help than the neurologists did. They tought me how to live and deal with my Tourette's in a way that the neurologists couldn't. Now that I've decided on clinical psychology, I find myself much more interested in the subject matter than I ever was in neurology.

So that's me! I'm sure I'll be blogging more as time goes on. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :) Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete